Ah, yes, I have indeed succumbed to the wonderful world of blogging. Why subject myself to the fanaticism of online journal posts? Good question. I guess it's because I dream of being an author, and with my newly declared editing minor on top of my psychology major and English minor, I can't think of a better way to practice my writing. I'm actually a closeted writer, which is something a lot of people (including good friends) don't know about me. I hope that through this outlet of self-expression, I can progress as a writer and be more fit as an editor.
Also, as a young adult, I find the need to learn more about myself and who I am. And as an introvert, people find me, well, mysterious. It's my hope that I can reveal my true self and find the courage to express my thoughts and opinions that I normally keep to myself. That's why I have given the blog this name. So with that said, I close with
Sincerely,
Sabra
I will be your #1 fan, so start writing!
ReplyDeleteMom
i love the name of this blog. it's absolutely perfect!!! keep writing. it is so great.
ReplyDelete